18u select CaRD

Postings of travel softball teams that are looking to add players to their roster or players looking for teams for North Florida (Jacksonville, Ocala, Panhandle, etc)
Jboydsunbelt
Coach
Coach

18u select CaRD

Postby Jboydsunbelt » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:52 pm

18u team that is competitive and has had 100% placement for college softball. I am the head coach, Jenny Card. I am not a parent and I am a former starting catcher for Rutgers university.

I am looking for 2-3 players to join our team. We need a 3rd baseman, catcher and utility player. We have 3 pitchers but are open for any who would like to come try out. I run and coach the team as if they were in college in order to prepare them for a smooth transition to college. I can help with work outs, skill sets and anything else the girls need help with. I expect a good work ethic, strong mental game and a good team player. I am a high energy coach that loves this game and loves being able to help girls become the complete athlete, on and off the field.

Please contact me to try out. 7862526859

21tf21
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: 18u select CaRD

Postby 21tf21 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:58 am

looking for a team for a 2021 pitcher, play outfield, some first and third. Alexandria Brandon, Stats on MaxPreps. 321-536-9402

Return to “Teams Recruiting & Players Available - North”